2018 Vendor Application is available until January 31. Our on-line application process allows applicants to easily input data, upload photos and required permits, and select market dates. Once completed, market staff will be able to quickly communicate the status of your application. (Pending, Approved, Active )
Feel free to review a sample application to reference requirements. Our on-line application will be similar. DO NOT COMPLETE A 2017 APPLICATION. THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Read the information below, following each step, and you’ll be on your way to joining a great organization committed to supporting market vendors.
- Decide which vendor category you are in. Farmers can sell crafts or processed food but need to participate in the appropriate Product Review Panel. Possible categories are Farmer, Crafter, Processor/Concessionaire or Service Provider (please note there are very limited Service Provider slots available). ALL PRODUCTS MUST BE GROWN OR PRODUCED IN WHATCOM OR SKAGIT COUNTIES!
- Read the BFM Handbook, Bylaws and Code of Conduct. Read and download the appropriate Membership Application. All applications are due to the Bellingham Farmers Market by January 23. Applications, however, will continue to be accepted throughout the season with the possibility of acceptance but will be subject to a $50 non-refundable Processing Fee.
- Crafters and food vendors must participate in the Product Review Panel. See form for date and more information.
- After submitting form, send in payment and any permits or licenses that were not already uploaded to: BFM, P.O. Box 1131, Bellingham, WA 98227
- First round of notification of membership approvals/denials will be the first week of March.